Damaged hair can bring a lot toll on your locks. Well, there is no certain way to get out of this anxiety of having a bad hair day. Like we just heard someone chanting with fear….
“What i am gonna do if my hair doesn’t look nice in the party. GOD please save me!”
You can have a bad hair day on any day. There can be instances when your damaged hair can ruin your entire look in the party. The frizz and dryness of your hair can be referred to as broomsticks (Sounds horrible, cold shivers.)
While you are worrying about your locks, instead of running for a chemical treatment why don’t you turn your home into a salon? Get yourself pampered with an instant Coconut Oil Hair Mask treatment for fighting with your frizzy, dry and damaged hair to turn them into luscious, silky and anti-frizzy hair.
Coconut oil contains miraculous properties for nourishing and moisturizing your scalp as well as hair. Your hair condition primarily depends upon the condition of your scalp.
It contains anti-fungal properties and also helps in getting rid of dandruff. If your scalp is in good condition, your hair will turn out to be thick and shiny. If not, then your hair will lack the healthy locks and shine that you desire.
Coconut Oil Hair Mask for Revitalizing Hair Shine & Fast Growth
Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
This mask is one of the best masks to grow your hair faster, longer and thicker. Get rid of the split ends and The combination of these oils helps to fight off with dandruff, dryness, rough and scuffed look of hair.
- 2 tablespoon Coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Almond oil
- Few drops of any essential oil (lavender, rosemarry etc.) for fragrance (optional)
– Combine all the oils in a bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds to make it a little warmer.
– Now place the towel on your shoulders so the dripping can not ruin your dress.
– Apply the mixture on your scalp with the help of fingertips.
– Massage your scalp for about 15 minutes. Alter between light and rigorous finger movements.
– You can also put light pressure on the scalp with the help of your fingertips to help improve the blood circulation.
– Wash your hair with lukewarm water to remove any oil residue.
– Don’t forget to rinse your hair with cold water at the end to lock the moisture. –
– Use this deep conditioning hair mask treatment twice a week for 3 months for healthy frizz free hair.
2. Luscious Locks Hair Mask
The combination of castor oil, olive oil, and organic virgin coconut oil hair mask can add a healthy glow to your tresses. Coconut oil contains essential vitamins and is rich in fatty acids that lock the shine in your tresses.
It also assists in faster hair growth and moisturizes your scalp. It also helps to get rid of split ends and hair damage. This is an anti-fungal hair mask. Castor oil thickens the hair texture while olive oil is beneficial for adding shine to the hair.
- 3 tablespoons Coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Castor oil
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 Small bowl
- Shower cap
– Take a bowl and mix all the oils. Microwave the bowl in case the coconut oil is in a semi-solid state.
– Take a comb and detangle your hair before applying the mixture.
– Apply the mixture to your head. If you have medium to long hair, you can flip your head upside down to apply the oil easily.
– After that, wrap your hair in a shower cap and let the mixture sit in your hair for a good 3 to 4 hours.
– You can also let the mixture sit in your hair overnight.
– Wash your hair with shampoo followed by conditioner. For best results use an organic or a chemical free shampoo.
Read more interesting articles here.
Wow. I use that exact deep conditioning mask! Thanks for sharing! So good….